From: Slava Ovsiienko <viacheslavo@mellanox.com>
To: 贺鹏 <hepeng.0320@bytedance.com>, "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
	Matan Azrad <matan@mellanox.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] mlx5: the default rule makes VF rep cannot get packets
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 07:32:08 +0000

Hi,

What OFED version do you use? Or OOB kernel driver/rdma-core?
Target table (1 in the mentioned patch) is created on the flow creation as empty one.
The default rule for the empty ingress table in FDB (transfer attribute in testpmd command)
– go to vport 0 (to wire/VF representors), it is established by kernel/rdma-core, In your setup
it does not work.

With best regards, Slava