From: Ori Kam <orika@mellanox.com>
To: Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org>
Cc: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>,
	"ferruh.yigit@intel.com" <ferruh.yigit@intel.com>,
	"arybchenko@solarflare.com" <arybchenko@solarflare.com>,
	Shahaf Shuler <shahafs@mellanox.com>,
	Slava Ovsiienko <viacheslavo@mellanox.com>,
	Alex Rosenbaum <alexr@mellanox.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] [RFC] ethdev: support hairpin queue
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 05:35:48 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Stephen,

I was thinking about it. the reason that I split the functions is that they use different
parameters sets. For example the hairpin queue doesn't need memory region while it does need
the hairpin configuration. So in each case hairpin queue / normal queue there will be
parameters that are not in use. I think this is less preferred. What do you think?

Thanks,
Ori