Hi I am using multiqueue with RSS to read from MT27800 Family [ConnectX-5] 1017 My application receive traffic, and write some data to disk. As a result I/O write is cached in linux memory. When the server memory is completely cache ( I know it is still available) I start seeing drops at nic. If I delete the data from disk every minute the cached memory is released to free and and no drops at nic. How can I avoid the drops at nic? total used free shared buff/cache available Mem: 125G 77G 325M 29M 47G 47G Swap: 8.0G 256K 8.0G