I am using Mellanox Technologies MT27800 Family [ConnectX-5], using dpdk 19 with multi rx queue with rss port_conf.rx_adv_conf.rss_conf.rss_hf=(ETH_RSS_IP | ETH_RSS_UDP | ETH_RSS_TCP) I analyze traffic and need all packet of same session to arrive to the same process ( session for now can be ip+port) So Packet that have the same ip + port arrive to the same queue. But If some packet are ip fragmented, packet arrive to different process. It is a problem! How can i calculate the hash value in the c++ code, like it is done in the card, so i can reassemble packets and send them to the same process like the non fragmented packets?