* [dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 28/11/2019
@ 2019-11-28 20:54 Mcnamara, John
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Mcnamara, John @ 2019-11-28 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: dev; +Cc: Thomas Monjalon
Minutes 21 November 2019
* Release Dates
* RC4 Status
* Red Hat
* v19.11 dates:
* RC3 was released on Wednesday 20 November
* RC4 was released on Tuesday 26 November
* Release planned for Thursday/Friday 28/28 November
* Dates for 20.02 :
* Proposal/V1: Wednesday 11 December 2019
* Integration/Merge/RC1: Wednesday 15 January 2020
* Release: Friday 14 February 2020
* Intel testing complete for RC4. No major issues.
* OvS testing complete.
* Please report all test reports in reply to the RC4 announce message.
DPDK Release Status Meetings
The DPDK Release Status Meeting is intended for DPDK Committers to discuss the status of the master tree and sub-trees, and for project managers to track progress or milestone dates.
The meeting occurs on Thursdays at 8:30 UTC. If you wish to attend just send an email to "John McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>>" for the invite.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-11-28 20:54 [dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 28/11/2019 Mcnamara, John
DPDK patches and discussions
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox