* mellanox connect x 5 drops when cache full
@ 2022-01-19 14:27 Yaron Illouz
From: Yaron Illouz @ 2022-01-19 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Matan Azrad

Hi

I am using multiqueue with RSS to read from MT27800 Family [ConnectX-5] 1017

My application receive traffic, and write some data to disk. As a result I/O write is cached in linux memory.
When the server memory is completely cache ( I know it is still available) I start seeing drops at nic.
If I delete the data from disk every minute the cached memory is released to free and and no drops at nic.
How can I avoid the drops at nic?

        total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           125G         77G        325M         29M         47G         47G
Swap:          8.0G        256K        8.0G

* RE: mellanox connect x 5 drops when cache full
@ 2022-01-20 12:58 ` Matan Azrad
From: Matan Azrad @ 2022-01-20 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yaron Illouz, dev

Hi Yaron