* DPDK for Windows with MSVC compiler
@ 2022-03-21 10:26 Tarun Badnora
From: Tarun Badnora @ 2022-03-21 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Anurag Berdia

Hello DPDK Team,

Hope you are doing good !!

We are evaluating DPDK for windows and planning to integrate in existing application/project that uses MSVC compiler.
DPDK Documentations covers the compilation steps using Clang (LLVM) only.

We'd like to know whether DPDK supports MSVC compiler ?
If yes, please guide us to the references & compatible versions else share plan of its availability if it's in roadmap.

DPDK Versions:                 21.11, 22.03_rc2
Windows:                            Server 2019 x64
Adapter:                              Mellanox ConnectX-6Dx

PS: We tried to compile using MSVC (VS 2019) but didn't worked.

Regards,
Tarun Badnora