Hello, I am using dpdk 20.11.1 . I tried to use your resource to build a custom application which uses dpdk. I compiled my app using meson and makefile to see if I get different result for my issue. I have used pkg-config to load cflags and ldflags in my application and linking it as a static library. Problem I am facing: No buses are loaded. I can see that RTE_INIT_PRIO is used as constructor to load the buses. But in my application, buses are not loaded. I tried to run the dpdk app named test-pipeline to check if it works and it does in that case. But same application with my makefile or meson file does not work. First call in my program is rte_eal_init(argc, argv); (the init call of dpdk). My app gets compiles. Also verified cflags and ldflags to check if dpdk flags are added. My assumption is whatever RTE_INIT_PRIO is loading, it gets loaded correctly in dpdk test-pipeline app but not in my custom app. Is there any config I am missing? I have attached the makefile and meson file. Thanks, Raunak