* [dpdk-dev] DPDK-20.05 RC4 quick report
@ 2020-05-26 8:33 Peng, Yuan
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Peng, Yuan @ 2020-05-26 8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
DPDK-20.05 RC4 quick report
* Totally create ~400+ new test cases for DPDK20.05 new features.
* Totally run 9976 cases, execution percentage is 100%, pass rate is about 99.5%, 2 new issues are found, no critical issues.
* Checked build and compile, no new issue found.
* Checked Basic NIC PMD(i40e, ixgbe, ice) PF & VF regression, new found 1 PF issue.
* Checked virtio regression test, no new bug is found.
* Checked cryptodev and compressdev regression, no new issus found so far.
* Checked NIC performance, no new issue found so far.
* Checked ABI test, no new issue found so far.
* Checked 20.05 new features: 1 new issue found so far.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-05-26 8:33 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-05-26 8:33 [dpdk-dev] DPDK-20.05 RC4 quick report Peng, Yuan
DPDK patches and discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git