* [dpdk-dev] [20.11 RC1]test status update for Intel side(10/23)
@ 2020-10-23 10:09 Yu, PingX
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Yu, PingX @ 2020-10-23 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: O'Hare, Cathal, Zhang, Qi Z, Zhang, Helin, Chen, Zhaoyan,
Update the test status for Intel part. Till now 60% is executed, except performance drop on CVL 100G, no critical issue is found.
# Basic Intel(R) NIC testing
* PF/VF(i40e,ixgbe and igb): 60% is tested. 5 meson build issue are found. Some are actually bugs and some need to change the test command based on latest DPDK code.
* PF/VF(ICE): 50% is tested. 6 issues are found regarding AVL rule, rss rule, dcf and so on.
* Build or compile: 100%. No issue is found.
* Intel NIC single core/NIC performance: 60% is tested. Performance drop on CVL 100G is kind of critical issue.
* Power and IPsec: Not start yet.
* Other 20.11 new features: 40% is tested. No critical issue till now.
# Basic cryptodev and virtio testing
* Virtio: 70% is tested. Except known issue, 2 issue about CDBMA are confirming. Maybe DPDK bug.
* Cryptodev: function test is 100%. No new issue is found. Performance is testing.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-23 10:10 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-10-23 10:09 [dpdk-dev] [20.11 RC1]test status update for Intel side(10/23) Yu, PingX
DPDK patches and discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git