* Expect slowness in CI during the week of Feb 5
@ 2023-01-30 10:33 Raslan Darawsheh
From: Raslan Darawsheh @ 2023-01-30 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dpdk-team, dpdk-dev, shys-org; +Cc: Ali Alnubani, Shy Shyman

Hi Guys,

Because we are migrating our servers from MTR to MTL,
We need to have a shutdown for some of our services/servers in MTR which will affect our CI.

In general, the services should continue working, but with a slower resolution time.
One of our services (dpdk-tests) will be fully down (can’t be running per PR) during this time.
For that, we need your help to make sure you are running the cloud regression yourself on each PR you have. (follow this guideline<https://confluence.nvidia.com/display/NSWX/How+to+run+DPDK+regression+on+cloud+setups>)

Kindest regards,
Raslan Darawsheh

* RE: Expect slowness in CI during the week of Feb 5
@ 2023-01-30 10:39 ` Raslan Darawsheh
From: Raslan Darawsheh @ 2023-01-30 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dpdk-dev

You can disregard this email! It was sent by mistake to the wrong mailing address.
Sorry for the spam!

Kindest regards,
Raslan Darawsheh