Thanks Joshua, I will fix all the nits in my next email. On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 8:53 AM Joshua Washington wrote: > My ack might have been a bit premature. This patch seems to have a > number of style errors, and does not seem to apply to HEAD of > dpdk-next-net. See http://dpdk.org/patch/142498 for more detail. > > The code supplied in the patch does not seem to have any indentation. > Please note that DPDK uses tabs (assumed to take up 8 spaces for the > purposes of wrapping long lines) instead of spaces. The style guide > can be found at > https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/contributing/coding_style.html. > > The dpdk-next-net repository can be found at > http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net. >