* [dpdk-dev] DTS Test Nic Single Core Perf Scapy Naming Conflict
@ 2020-11-17 20:23 David Liu
From: David Liu @ 2020-11-17 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tu, Lijuan; +Cc: dpdk-dev

Hi Lijuan,

I currently have issues with running the Nic Single-Core Perf Test.
I believe this is the scapy naming conflict issue, so I follow the solution
mentioned on the website to replace system scapy with trex scapy.
Then I got into another error that I wasn't able to get pass:

root@arm-dell:/opt/dts# ./dts
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./main.py", line 50, in <module>
    import dts
  File "/opt/dts/framework/dts.py", line 47, in <module>
    from tester import Tester
  File "/opt/dts/framework/tester.py", line 52, in <module>
    from packet import SCAPY_IMP_CMD
  File "/opt/dts/framework/packet.py", line 72, in <module>
    locals().update({clazz: getattr(module, clazz)})
AttributeError: module 'scapy.contrib.gtp' has no attribute
'GTPPDUSessionContainer'

Do you have any clue how to fix this?

Thanks.
David