Ah okay, that makes sense. Yes I'll review that ASAP On Tue, Oct 22, 2024 at 10:56 AM Luca Vizzarro wrote: > On 21/10/2024 23:39, Dean Marx wrote: > > Hi Luca, > > > > I noticed in the new version of this series the "improve statistics" > > patch was taken out, was there any reason for this? I believe Juraj > > wanted to create a feature that wrote all of the test suite/case > > summaries in a JSON/text output file, is this going to be implemented > > later or in a different format? > > Hi Dean, > > Sorry for causing confusion! Like Paul mentioned, this was split in a > different patchset by Tomáš himself in the non-RFC patchset. I haven't > had a chance to give it a good look. Once I download it, rebase, solve > merge conflicts and apply any changes (review) needed, I'll send it out. > > In the meantime do you mind providing a review to the patch that Paul > linked, so that I could also apply your comments if you have any. > > Thanks, > Luca >