Hi all, I'm a beginner with dpdk. With my team, we developed a dpdk app with the following pipeline: NIC RX -> RX Thread -> Worker Thread -> TX Thread -> NIC TX. Within the RX Thread, we parse some headers. Within the worker thread, we're using the hierarchical scheduler. To sum up, we want to replace the HS with the traffic manager. However, it seems the TM can only be set up on a NIC. This is not what we want because we're doing some packet processing stuff within the TX Thread. Thus, we thought about the SoftNIC as a solution for our problem. Would it be possible to develop a pipeline like this ? NIC RX -> RX Thread -> SoftNIC with TM -> Worker Thread -> TX Thread -> NIC TX. It looks like the "firmware.cli" script and the packet framework offer us some freedom to make our pipeline. First and foremost, I tried to test the SoftNIC with the following command in the doc : ./testpmd -c 0x3 --vdev 'net_softnic0,firmware=