* Re: [dpdk-dev] Welcome to the "dev" mailing list
       [not found] <mailman.0.1489989022.8978.dev@dpdk.org>
@ 2017-03-20  5:57 ` Ankit Aggarwal
       [not found]   ` <f8cb714b-0f58-4a3e-2ad2-81c4be1eb4b9@intel.com>
From: Ankit Aggarwal @ 2017-03-20  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev-request, dev

Hi Team,

Is there any way we can get the performance numbers of intel x540 vs x550.
We also checked that x540 is PCIe-2 and X550 is PCIe-3, so most of the
pcie3 devices are backward compatible.
We also want to know how it will depend on processor family.

Thanks with regards

@ 2017-03-20 14:21     ` Ankit Aggarwal
From: Ankit Aggarwal @ 2017-03-20 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ferruh Yigit, Olivier Matz, dev

Hi DPDK Users/devs

Can you please tell me the benefits of using DPDK over openonload for
solarflare cards?

Ankit Aggarwal