On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 2:25 AM Thomas Monjalon wrote: > > 31/07/2021 06:48, Ajit Khaparde: > > For Thor, the number of action records is being wrongly configured > > to 128 because of incorrect definition of divider. This results in > > an incorrect number of action records being negotiated with the FW. > > Remove the divider from the templates and delete the logic which > > uses the field in the resource manager logic. > > > > Fixes: 3fe124d2536c ("net/bnxt: support Thor platform") > > Cc: stable@dpdk.org > > > > Tested-by: Shuanglin Wang > > Signed-off-by: Ajit Khaparde > > This block should be in chronological order, > so the test comes after the Sign-off. I had cleaned it up. But the automated script put it in the end and I missed it. Sending a v2 with that fixed. > > >