On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 12:23 PM Ferruh Yigit wrote: > > On 10/13/2021 6:34 PM, Ajit Khaparde wrote: > > On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:31 AM Ferruh Yigit wrote: > >> > >> Setting 'RTE_LIBRTE_BNXT_TRUFLOW_DEBUG' macro cause build error, > >> removing it. > >> > >> Also with meson build system compile time debug macros should be > >> documented in driver documentation, since there is not other way to > > s/not/no > > > >> figure out their existence. > >> > >> Signed-off-by: Ferruh Yigit > > With thanks and above nit, :-) > > > > Reviewed-by: Ajit Khaparde > > > > Other option is to fix the build error when macro is set, would you like > to go with that option? No. There is more that we would like to add if we want to add debug capability. Currently what you are trying to remove is a bit half baked which should not have sneaked in. So removing it for now is perfectly fine. > > And can you please send a separate patch to document the remaining > compile time macros in the driver guide? Sure. I will go through the code and take care of that.