Hi, I am running an application over dpdk ver 16.04. My application massively inserting and deleting from a hash table using a key that can be very similar for many instances. I noticed that in some cases I am unable to find an entry while I am certain it was inserted successfully. I wrote a test to try and reproduce the problem and I have managed to recreate the problem. Attached is a c file containing the test which recreates the problem. The key and hash function/hash size which I used in the test are identical to what I use in my application. attached is also a file containing the printouts of the test and indication to 2 of the problems I encountered. Are these known issues? is there a fix for that? Thanks, Shirley