Ok, thanks. but I want to integrate the DPDK with any open Source DPI solution i.e., nDPI How can I do that kindly help me where I have to specifically Write or Integrate my DPI code with DPDK. On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 8:56 PM Stephen Hemminger wrote: > On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 11:13:27 +0500 > "Muhammad Siddique ." <181212@students.au.edu.pk> wrote: > > > Hello, I hope this email finds you well, and you are doing well. > > I'm approaching you out there, in a situation where I'm a student of > Cyber > > Security and have my final Semester, I have to Install DPDK for Packet > > processing and then Deep Packet inspection Can you please help me out > > there, I have already Installed DPDK and Configure it a little bit, but I > > can use it for DPI > > Kindly help me I'm poorly stuck, please.😪🙏 > > DPDK is a way to get and process packets. > What is done with those packets is up to the application. > There is a small but limited set of examples that just forward packets. > Doing full DPI requires a whole lot more code which is not in DPDK. > > You might find an open source DPI project somewhere else. >