* [dpdk-dev] rte_eth_rx_burst seems to read packets tx through the same port
@ 2019-12-23 17:05 Danushka Menikkumbura
From: Danushka Menikkumbura @ 2019-12-23 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

I have a dpdk app that implements a simple run-to-completion model. I use
igb_uio as my PMD. I notice a weird situation where my receiver (
rte_eth_rx_burst) seems to sporadically read packets I intend to transmit
through the same port using rte_eth_tx_burst.

Is this possible by any chance and if you have a clue as to what may be
causing this issue please shed some light on this.

Best,
Danushka

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-23 17:05 UTC | newest]