Thank you for the clarification. On Mon, 19 Sep 2022, 10:34 pm Stephen Hemminger, wrote: > On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 22:05:57 +0530 > Kamaraj P wrote: > > > Yes. The core mask we have aligned to separate cgroup. Probably this > might > > be an issue here. We will change the alignment in our DPDK application. > > BTW is there a way to check the cores affinity set to DPDK after > > rte_eail_init ? Do we have to use the taskset command ? > > DPDK doesn't (and shouldn't) know about what cgroups has set. > You need to align the cgroup and the startup flags of the application. >