Hi Team, Would like to know if dpdk has a select(fd)/epoll(fd) like mechanism to wake-up the application (say rx-pthread) asynchronously upon packet reception without enabling rxq interrupts? I can't afford to lose a cpu-core polling continuously to check for packets using rte_eth_rx_burst.And I only have 1 core to receive packets from multiple ports.I don't want to use usleep of fixed timeout between rte_eth_rx_burst api invocation, as it potentially could lead to packets being rx-missed in 1 or more ports. Thanks & Regards, Rajasekhar