* [dpdk-dev] What's possible reasons that may cause rx_total_missed_packets increase in ixgbe driver?
@ 2019-12-12 16:32 Haosong Huang
From: Haosong Huang @ 2019-12-12 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi, DPDK masters, I am debugging a `imissed` issue when we are using DPDK.

We notice that imissed increase even when the traffic is slow. We are using
x520 nic and ixgbe driver.

Via check the code, imissed comes from rx_total_missed_packets in ixgbe.
But what's the possible reason that make rx_total_missed_packets increase
in ixgbe?

Highly appreciated your reply if you have any clues on this.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] What's possible reasons that may cause rx_total_missed_packets increase in ixgbe driver?
@ 2019-12-14 16:14 ` Haosong Huang
From: Haosong Huang @ 2019-12-14 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

--

*Haosong Huang*

STO

*Mobile* +65 8299 3624

*Address* 5 Science Park Drive, Shopee Building, Singapore 118265