* [dpdk-dev] L-thread support c++
@ 2017-03-21 12:11 Hiroki Shirokura
From: Hiroki Shirokura @ 2017-03-21 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

This is Hiroki SHIROKURA, japanese student
I'm  researching High-Performance-Networking using DPDK
and L-thread.

L-thread is awesome, but it doesn't support C++.
If we want use lthread with C++, we must add only
 "extern C {}" like a below's commit.

https://github.com/susanow/lthread
https://github.com/susanow/lthread/commit/eb3b8796dfa8ef25dde2340c68b1ca939b4e957b

This is very easy but, it wasn't done yet.
How do you think about this?

Thank you.

Hiroki SHIROKURA
  email: slank.dev@gmail.com