On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 4:24 AM David Marchand wrote: > > What it means: > - for the https://dpdk.org/git/dpdk repository, all the branches and > tags are mirrored to https://github.com/DPDK/dpdk as it was done so > far, > - for the https://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-* repositories, only > branches named "main", "staging" or "for-*" are mirrored to > https://github.com/DPDK/dpdk with a prefix. > Thank you David for clearing some of this up on the CI testing meeting. I think the final loose end was you were wondering which branches within the next-* repos we were running from. I'll paste that below: dpdk-next-crypto: for-main dpdk-next-eventdev: for-main dpdk-next-net: main dpdk-next-net-brcm: main dpdk-next-net-intel: main dpdk-next-net-mlx: main dpdk-next-net-mrvl: for-next-net dpdk-next-virtio: main dpdk-next-baseband: for-main > One example: changes to the for-main branch of the dpdk-next-crypto > repo will be mirrored to a github branch next-crypto-for-main > > > For subtree maintainers. > > It should change nothing to you guys. > Please rebase your trees on v24.03-rc0 and push it to dpdk.org. > And then double check that the mirror happened (looking at git push > output, and checking https://github.com/DPDK/dpdk/branches). > If you hit some issue, ping me. > > > For CI. > > This is more a fyi, there will be some delay before all mirrors are > up, so for now, don't swap the next-* repositories in your script yet. > However, one action that can be taken as v24.03-rc0 is pushed is to > re-enable ABI checks against the v23.11 official tag. > > Okay, we will rebuild our container images to bake in new ABI references this week. Thanks! > > Questions? > > > -- > David Marchand > >