On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 11:05 AM Bruce Richardson wrote: > On Wed, Aug 09, 2023 at 10:53:21AM -0400, Patrick Robb wrote: > > It will break our 32 bit arm testing because we are unable to use > meson > > test after building for that SoC, so we run through unit tests with a > > custom list using just dpdk test. It's not a problem, I just need to > > know when this is going to reach main so I can make the corresponding > > change to the 32 bit unit testing script beforehand. > > The change is necessary because the test binary has moved? Just want to > check there are no other issues. I might see if I can provide a symlink or > something for compatibility if it helps. > That's correct, there are no other issues, so it really is simple to correct the patch in our script. A symlink should work, but I guess it becomes clutter.