Okay. In terms of lab operations, I'll disable the ARM ZUC/Snow3G tests for main and next-*, but leave enabled for LTS. Once we can use v1.4 for ARM, will re-enable everything. Thanks. On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 12:10 AM Honnappa Nagarahalli < Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com> wrote: > > > > On Feb 20, 2024, at 11:01 PM, Patrick Robb wrote: > > > > > > > > On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 5:44 AM Fangming Fang > wrote: > > v1.4 release on the arm repo breaks DPDK > > We have reverted the Arm library version to 1.3.0 to work around this > issue according to Pablo's suggestion. The library fixing this issue is > tagged as SECLIB-IPSEC-2023.06.20. > > > > Thanks, > > Fangming > > > > IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are > confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended > recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the > contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the > information in any medium. Thank you. > > > > Does anyone know if there are plans to bring the arm ipsec-mb repo to > v1.4, or plans to advance any of the other ideas which were put forth in > this conversation? DPDK 24.03 will require ipsec 1.4 or greater, and there > is a patch pending to that effect. > > > > We do run some testing at the Community Lab on ARM which installs the > ipsec-mb library, and runs ZUC and Snow3G autotests with their respective > crypto vdev pmds. As noted here the the build fails from the v1.4 tag on > arm, and the SECLIB-IPSEC-2023.06.20 cannot be used for 24.03. If it won't > be possible to install ipsec-mb on ARM for use with 24.03 I will have to > take that test coverage offline. I just want to check to see if there is a > workaround I've missed or some planned work on the horizon which will > unblock this. Thanks. > I am not sure about the current plans, we will get back on this soon. > > IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are > confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended > recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the > contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the > information in any medium. Thank you. >