Good morning DPDK Community Members, I hope you're each well and that you had a fantastic weekend. A twofold reminder: -If you wish to submit a proposal for a talk - live *or *virtual - at this year's Dublin summit (Sep. 12-13) please do so within the next 14 days. All submissions are due by no later than 11:59 PM on *Friday, June 30th, 2023* and will be evaluated over the following week. You can submit here: *https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/dpdk_summit_2023_/ * If you have any questions or need additional clarification, please let me know and I'll forward to the appropriate individuals on our team. -If you haven't actually registered for the event - which is absolutely free - please do so now. *https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit/register/ * The summit will be held at the Gibson Hotel in Dublin and on-site attendance is encouraged. We look forward to seeing you there. Warmest thanks, Nathan Southern Nathan C. Southern, Project Coordinator Data Plane Development Kit The Linux Foundation 248.835.4812 (mobile) nsouthern@linuxfoundation.org