* CFP Submission and Registration Reminders - DPDK Dublin Summit 2023
@ 2023-06-19 16:28 Nathan Southern
From: Nathan Southern @ 2023-06-19 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Good morning DPDK Community Members,

I hope you're each well and that you had a fantastic weekend.

A twofold reminder:

-If you wish to submit a proposal for a talk - live *or *virtual - at this
year's Dublin summit (Sep. 12-13) please do so within the next 14 days. All
submissions are due by no later than 11:59 PM on *Friday, June 30th, 2023* and
will be evaluated over the following week.

You can submit here:

*https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/dpdk_summit_2023_/
<https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/dpdk_summit_2023_/>*

If you have any questions or need additional clarification,  please let me
know and I'll forward to the appropriate individuals on our team.

-If you haven't actually registered for the event - which is absolutely
free - please do so now.

*https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit/register/
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit/register/>*

The summit will be held at the Gibson Hotel in Dublin and on-site
attendance is encouraged.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Warmest thanks,

Nathan Southern