I've been working through some updates to the build system for TLDK and have been working through the different variants (system vs fallback + shared vs static). I've been able to successfully build and run the unit test app for most of these combinations however, I haven't been able to get the system static combination to work successfully yet, OS: CentOS 7.9 + devtoolset-9 (gcc 9.3.1) DPDK: 21.11 I built DPDK using `meson build` + `ninja -C build` using default options and installed using `ninja -C build install`. When configuring TLDK, I get an error indicating the static libraries cannot be found. I'm still investigating this, but could use some assistance. I wouldn't rule out an issue in the meson files for TLDK. [bmagistro@lvdi-01 tldk-system-static]$ meson build -Dpkg_config_path=/usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig The Meson build system Version: 0.55.1 Source dir: /home/bmagistro/github/tldk-system-static Build dir: /home/bmagistro/github/tldk-system-static/build Build type: native build Program cat found: YES Project name: TLDK Project version: 21.11.0 C compiler for the host machine: cc (gcc 9.3.1 "cc (GCC) 9.3.1 20200408 (Red Hat 9.3.1-2)") C linker for the host machine: cc ld.bfd 2.32-16 C++ compiler for the host machine: c++ (gcc 9.3.1 "c++ (GCC) 9.3.1 20200408 (Red Hat 9.3.1-2)") C++ linker for the host machine: c++ ld.bfd 2.32-16 Host machine cpu family: x86_64 Host machine cpu: x86_64 Message: ## Building in Developer Mode ## Found pkg-config: /usr/bin/pkg-config (0.27.1) WARNING: Static library ':librte_common_cpt.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_common_dpaax.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_common_iavf.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_common_octeontx.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_common_octeontx2.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_bus_auxiliary.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_bus_dpaa.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_bus_fslmc.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked .... WARNING: Static library ':librte_telemetry.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library ':librte_kvargs.a' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library 'elf' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library 'pcap' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked WARNING: Static library 'z' not found for dependency 'libdpdk', may not be statically linked Run-time dependency libdpdk found: YES 21.11.0 Run-time dependency GTest found: NO (tried pkgconfig and system) Looking for a fallback subproject for the dependency gtest