From: Suraj R Gupta <surajrgupta@iith.ac.in>
To: dev@dpdk.org, users@dpdk.org
Cc: "Trahe, Fiona" <fiona.trahe@intel.com>,
	tomasz.kantecki@intel.com,  marcel.d.cornu@intel.com,
	pablo.de.lara.guarch@intel.com
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] Segmentation fault in aes_cmac_subkey_gen_avx512 and avx512 usage
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 03:08:35 +0530	[thread overview]

Some more Info.
Basically the CPU does not support AVX512.
So, I think I need to disable avx512 instructions when compiling
multibuffer library, DPDK and the application itself.
I tried using some -mno-avx512x flags but still error persisted.
Is the observation valid? I need help in disabling avx512 functions then.
would it affect performances nd usage?

--
Thanks and Regards
Suraj R Gupta