* [dpdk-dev] Issue with i40e as VF
@ 2020-03-03 11:02 Avner Taieb
From: Avner Taieb @ 2020-03-03 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,
My name is Anver, I work for Reduxio, and I am new in this mailing list.
I need help with i40e driver.
I am experiencing issues  with Intel  NIC X710 , driver i40e.
The linux kernel driver host the PF and I am trying to configure the VF
with dpdk.
The configuration failed in the function i40evf_configure_vsi_queues ,  the
return from i40evf_execute_vf_cmd code is -5 (VIRTCHNL_ERR_PARAM).
DPDK version 19.05, fw version 6.80 and kernel driver version 2.8.20-k

Any Idea what can be the issue ?

Thanks
Avner

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-03 11:02 UTC | newest]