Hello, We recently started to observe concerning behaviour on our continuous integration platform following this commit, which set the maximum amount of tx/rx queues at 2 for the e1000 pmd: net/e1000: fix queue number initialization https://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/commit/?id=c1a42d646472fd3477429bf016f682e0865b77f0 Reverting this change locally on our side was enough to fix our test issues. There is a considerately long explanation in a comment just above the change explaining why the number of rx/tx queues is limited at 1, yet it was changed at 2 anyway. Since I couldn't see any mention in logs about theses restrictions being removed, I wished to inquire whether this change was truly intended and if there was any problem which motivated it. Maybe the max number of rx/tx queues should reverted back to 1? Or maybe the comment should be updated if limitations are no longer true? Regards, Edwin Brossette.