Thanks for the reply. Bihash I mean bounded index what Vpp supports. Iam looking for the bucket level lock support. Currently Iam using hash table shared by multiple process or multiple core/threads. So I have to take the write lock by single core and then read lock by multiple cores to read the value wrote in this hash table. Multiple readers are getting blocked due to this. I want to avoid this to increase performance. Let me know your thoughts on this. Regards Rajesh On Tue, 27 Aug, 2024, 14:44 Medvedkin, Vladimir, < vladimir.medvedkin@intel.com> wrote: > Hi Rajesh, > > > > Please clarify what do you mean by “bihash”? Bidirectional? Bounded index? > > > > As for concurrent lookup/updates, yes, DPDK hash table supports > multi-process/multi-thread, please see the documentation: > > https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/prog_guide/hash_lib.html#multi-process-support > > > > > > *From:* rajesh goel > *Sent:* Tuesday, August 27, 2024 7:04 AM > *To:* Ferruh Yigit > *Cc:* Wang, Yipeng1 ; Gobriel, Sameh < > sameh.gobriel@intel.com>; Richardson, Bruce ; > Medvedkin, Vladimir ; dev@dpdk.org > *Subject:* Re: Bihash Support in DPDK > > > > Hi All, > > Can we get some reply. > > > > Thanks > > Rajesh > > > > On Thu, Aug 22, 2024 at 9:32 PM Ferruh Yigit wrote: > > On 8/22/2024 8:51 AM, rajesh goel wrote: > > Hi All, > > Need info if DPDK hash library supports bihash table where for multi- > > thread and multi-process we can update/del/lookup entries per bucket > level. > > > > > > + hash library maintainers. > >