Hi Mattia, Have you looked into the O-RAN OSC open fronthaul phy implementation? https://docs.o-ran-sc.org/projects/o-ran-sc-o-du-phy/en/latest/Architecture-Overview_fh.html Cheers, Lincoln On Tue, May 28, 2024 at 10:31 AM Mattia Milani wrote: > Dear DPDK Dev community, > > I hope this is the correct mailing list for my questions, otherwise > please excuse me and let me know where my questions should be posted. > > I was looking for a data structure capable to manage O-RAN Fronthaul > CUS-U headers (attached a screenshot of the header structure form a > packet analyzed with Wireshark) > but I couldn't find one. > > I would like to be capable to identify the different port ids but also > the number of PRBs in the section part. > > I wrote my own implementation for a simple use case (I don't take in > consideration different versions and or data directions) > but it's enough for me at the moment. > > What I wanted to ask is the following: > - Does a data structure for this kind of header already exists? > - If it doesn't exists is it planned? > - If it's not planned could it be of some interest? > > If there is interest I would be happy to share what I developed up to > now to receive comments and/or assistance on how to make it fully > functioning. > > Best regards, > Mattia > -- *Lincoln Lavoie* Principal Engineer, Broadband Technologies 21 Madbury Rd., Ste. 100, Durham, NH 03824 lylavoie@iol.unh.edu https://www.iol.unh.edu +1-603-674-2755 (m)