From: Lincoln Lavoie <lylavoie@iol.unh.edu>
To: Mattia Milani <mattia.milani@nokia.com>
Cc: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [Help] O-RAN Fronthaul CUS-U data structure implementation
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 07:58:01 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Mattia,

Yes, I think there is a plan to push the training (at least the
presentation parts) up to the site https://gitlab.eurecom.fr/oai/trainings
The Teams meeting was recorded, but there might be some post
processing required.  There is a lot of other good information in the other
sessions, but I think the one last week was the first focused on the O-RAN
7.2 fronthaul.

Cheers,
Lincoln