* [dpdk-dev] Missing Outstanding Patches (By Me) In Patchwork
@ 2016-01-20  5:20 Matthew Hall
From: Matthew Hall @ 2016-01-20  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

I have some outstanding minor patches which do not appear in Patchwork
anywhere I can see but the interface is also pretty confusing.

Is there a way to find all patches by a person throughout time so I can
see what happened to them and check why they are not listed and also not
merged (that I am aware of anyway)?

Sincerely,
Matthew.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Missing Outstanding Patches (By Me) In Patchwork
@ 2016-01-20  5:33 ` Matthew Hall
From: Matthew Hall @ 2016-01-20  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

I should have mentioned. I suspect it must be missing some variations of
the PATCH subject line when it goes to pickup patches, as I am sending
them using git send-email but they still don't appear inside of
Patchwork. Or there is some way of deactivating or deleting which does
not send me any notification, as I checked the date of the patches and
my name and other such searches but nothing appears at all.

I should also point out that issues like this could be avoided if we had
some more sophisticated ways of tracking and reviewing contributions
available such at GitHub, ReviewBoard, etc. as Patchwork seems rather
old and difficult to use from my experience with it so far.

Sincerely,
Matthew.

@ 2016-01-20  8:24 ` Andriy Berestovskyy
From: Andriy Berestovskyy @ 2016-01-20  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Hall; +Cc: dev

Hi Matthew,
I hope that is what you are looking for:
http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/project/dpdk/list/?submitter=37&state=*&archive=both

You just click on Filters and there are few options...

Andriy

--
Andriy Berestovskyy