* [dpdk-dev] mlx5: the default rule makes VF rep cannot get packets
@ 2019-11-25  7:27 贺鹏
From: 贺鹏 @ 2019-11-25  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, matan, viacheslavo

Hi,

We found the patch "net/mlx5: revert default rules amount optimization",
which installs a rule directing all egress traffic from VF to table 1, results in
VF representors get no packets, even if there is no offload rules installed.

I¡¯ve tested both l2fwd and ovs-dpdk.  However, PF rep works just fine.

We are using dpdk 19.11-rc3 for evaluation.