Hi Ciara, I agree. Regards, Shibin From: Maryam Tahhan Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2023 2:38 PM To: Loftus, Ciara ; ferruh.yigit@amd.com; stephen@networkplumber.org; lihuisong@huawei.com; fengchengwen@huawei.com; liuyonglong@huawei.com; Koikkara Reeny, Shibin Cc: dev@dpdk.org Subject: Re: [v2] net/af_xdp: enable a sock path alongside use_cni On 05/12/2023 13:43, Loftus, Ciara wrote: also be provided\n", Thanks for the patch Maryam. Do we really need the use_cni devarg anymore if we must also always pair it with a uds_path string? I am in favour of removing it if both yourself and Shibin think that makes sense too. Ciara Hey Ciara I'm happy to remove the use_cni arg in favour of just the uds_path BR Maryam