* [dpdk-dev] How to include pre-build object file (.o) in DPDK makefile?
@ 2016-09-16 17:04 Lu, Patrick
From: Lu, Patrick @ 2016-09-16 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

I'm trying to include some hand written assembly (compiled by yasm) in my DPDK program. I couldn't find any example linking the DPDK C code with pre-compiled .o file. I've searched the mk/ and found OBJS-y seems the right variable to include .o file, but when generating the final executable, OBJS-y contains only main.o (generating from main.c).

I've tried to put my .o file in both source directory as well as build/

Thanks,

Patrick