* [dpdk-dev] OpenSSL 3.0 released, deprecated functions - DPDK crypto compilation issues
@ 2021-09-15 10:31 Kusztal, ArkadiuszX
From: Kusztal, ArkadiuszX @ 2021-09-15 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Akhil Goyal, asomalap, Zhang, Roy Fan, Doherty, Declan

Hi,

OpenSSL 3.0 is now released and since some PMDs in DPDK depends on libcrypto deprecated now functions, anyone who install 3.0 may see compilation problems.
So we suggest in case adaptation cannot be made in time to put version constraint in meson dependencies "version : '<3.0.0'", it probably will not work with OpenSSL installed from source though (at least did not work for me).

Regards,
Arek