Hi, since DPDK 21.11 is out, we should start discussion to make asymmetric API stable. - Struct rte_crypto_vec vs struct rte_crypto_param_t We have two almost identical functionally structs, one in _sym.h another in asym.h so we probably should pick one of them. "rte_crypto_vec" additionally contains total length which will be useful information as PMD will overwrite "len" in many cases. Unfortunately as "rte_crypto.h" includes "_sym.h" and "_asym.h" not other way around we cannot move it to "rte_crypto.h" but asymmetric will include symmetric anyway so it probably will not be that big of an issue. - Network byte order rte_crypto_param dP; /**< /**< dP - Private CRT component * Private CRT component of RSA parameter required for CRT method * RSA private key operations in Octet-string network byte order * format. * dP = d mod ( p - 1 ) */ We have plenty of these (sometimes in places where should not be, and not in places where should). Every member that contains this comment here is a big integer in big-endian format. We could simplify it to: /** Big integer in big-endian format */ typedef struct rte_crypto_vec rte_crypto_bigint; rte_crypto_bigint dP; /**< d mod ( p - 1 ) */ ED related algorithms like (EDDSA) will use little-endian bit integers so it will have to use different approach.