Hello DPDK Team, Hope you are doing good !! We are evaluating DPDK for windows and planning to integrate in existing application/project that uses MSVC compiler. DPDK Documentations covers the compilation steps using Clang (LLVM) only. We'd like to know whether DPDK supports MSVC compiler ? If yes, please guide us to the references & compatible versions else share plan of its availability if it's in roadmap. DPDK Versions: 21.11, 22.03_rc2 Windows: Server 2019 x64 Adapter: Mellanox ConnectX-6Dx PS: We tried to compile using MSVC (VS 2019) but didn't worked. Regards, Tarun Badnora