From: Tarun Badnora <tarun.badnora@clear-trail.com>
To: Dmitry Kozlyuk <dmitry.kozliuk@gmail.com>
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
	Anurag Berdia <anurag.berdia@clear-trail.com>,
	Omar Cardona <ocardona@microsoft.com>,
	Daniel Havey <dahavey@microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: DPDK for Windows with MSVC compiler
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 08:30:51 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello Dmitry,

Thanks for providing this information.

For better planning at our end, I like to ask couple of questions:

Is there a way to integrate DPDK module, built with clang/mingw, to our MSVC application ?
I know both are different compilers, but in case if you are aware of a way/tweak that will be of our help.
OR
If porting our application is the only option available then which compiler (clang or mingw) is recommended for optimal performance.

Regards,
Tarun Badnora