Can anyone help on the below issue , is flow create with specific pattern supported in LACP Bond? From: Balakrishnan K Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 4:14 PM To: dev@dpdk.org Cc: Stephen Hemminger Subject: reg. Flow director rule create on LACP Bond Hi All, I am trying to create Flow director rule to select the specific RX queue. Example: flow create 0 ingress pattern eth / ipv4 src is 20.20.20.2 dst is 20.20.20.5 / end actions queue index 1 / end Tested with LINK create and applied the mentioned rule , traffic with src 20.20.20.2 and dst 20.20.20.5 pattern reaching the specified queue index . Same rule is not working with LACP bond getting error in flow validate. ERROR: bond_flow_validate(77) - Operation rte_flow_validate failed for slave 0 with error -22 Is Flow director rule supported in LACP Bond ? Am I missing something here . Thanks in advance. Regards, Bala