Hi Rajesh, Please clarify what do you mean by “bihash”? Bidirectional? Bounded index? As for concurrent lookup/updates, yes, DPDK hash table supports multi-process/multi-thread, please see the documentation: https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/prog_guide/hash_lib.html#multi-process-support From: rajesh goel Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 7:04 AM To: Ferruh Yigit Cc: Wang, Yipeng1 ; Gobriel, Sameh ; Richardson, Bruce ; Medvedkin, Vladimir ; dev@dpdk.org Subject: Re: Bihash Support in DPDK Hi All, Can we get some reply. Thanks Rajesh On Thu, Aug 22, 2024 at 9:32 PM Ferruh Yigit > wrote: On 8/22/2024 8:51 AM, rajesh goel wrote: > Hi All, > Need info if DPDK hash library supports bihash table where for multi- > thread and multi-process we can update/del/lookup entries per bucket level. > > + hash library maintainers.