From: "Ji, Kai" <kai.ji@intel.com>
To: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>, "gakhil@marvell.com" <gakhil@marvell.com>
Subject: RE: [dpdk-dev v1] crypto/openssl: EVP_PKEY routine update in rsa op
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 10:43:34 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Thomas,

No, this patch fix the 3.0 EVP API in RSA sign and verify routine,  original openssl 1.x rsa sign and verify routines are untouched.
The original patch set for Openssl 3.0 EVP API is here:
http://patchwork.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/patch/20220621154214.78176-3-kai.ji@intel.com/

> 2/ Do you mean OpenSSL 3 is required?
No, this branch code will be only executed when Openssl 3.0 lib is detected on the host.