From: Ruifeng Wang <Ruifeng.Wang@arm.com>
To: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
Cc: "thomas@monjalon.net" <thomas@monjalon.net>,
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 21/01/2021
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 06:38:09 +0000	[thread overview]

IMO, this series is in good shape.
There is no comments from community on this series.
But this work is based on discussion between ring library maintainers (Honnappa, Konstantin):
https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dev/2020-May/166803.html
Honnappa has already reviewed this series. It will be good if Konstantin can also review and add a tag.
So I think this series can be queued for merge.

PS: The ring test comment mentioned in the meeting is about another patch series:
http://patches.dpdk.org/patch/85641/