* [dpdk-dev] the default rule makes VF rep cannot get packets even if there is no offload rules
@ 2019-11-25  2:56 贺鹏
From: 贺鹏 @ 2019-11-25  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: matan, dev, viacheslavo

Hi,

We found the patch "net/mlx5: revert default rules amount optimization",
which installs a rule directing all egress traffic from VF to table 1, results in
VF representors get no packets, even if there is no offload rules installed.

I guess, if there is no rule indicating table 1, the table 1 does not exist,
so all packets will be dropped?

PF works just fine.

We are using dpdk 19.11-rc3 for evaluation.